Ongoing Pest Control Services With PestGuard
PestNation‘s PestGuard will protect your family from those crawling stealth attackers and will cover general pests such as roaches, ants, crickets, centipedes, silverfish, earwigs, scorpions, pill bugs, and other crawling insects. Our initial visit includes a thorough inspection and treatment for the interior and exterior of the home, including attics and crawl spaces. After the initial visit, we will complete a full exterior perimeter treatment on a quarterly basis. This service is guaranteed, if bugs return, so will we … for free! Call us today at (678) 765-2226 (Atlanta) or (843) 867-2807 (Charleston) to request a quote.
How PestGuard Works
PestNation’s PestGuard benefits you: We stop ‘em outside before you see ‘em inside. This is the underlying principle of our service plan. After your initial service, we will work from the exterior of the home to control pests. This will include a thorough inspection and treatment of the exterior and recommendations for reducing conducive conditions.
Benefits of PestGuard
- Our exterior service will reduce and eventually eliminate the need for pesticide usage inside of your home.
- You are busy; don’t worry about your pest control service. With PestNation’s PestGuard, you won’t have to be home for service to occur. We will notify you that we are coming, you just need to unlock gates and put pets inside and we will handle the rest. You get the results you want with less hassle!
- If you are home during our exterior service visit, we will be happy to inspect and treat the interior if you desire.
- If you ever have a pest problem inside or out, we will take care of it.
- Other pest services such as wasp/bee nest removal, flea treatments, German roach treatments, fire ant treatments, and rodent control are also available upon request. Additional fees will apply for these services, call for details.